Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

thanx for my birthday present

This was submited on my birthday, so thank you for the great flash.

You Gay Oh! You Gay Oh!

ACE OF SPADES!!!

GO ACE OF SPADES LOL! That was funny as hell. By the way, what kind of phone did you record this video with?

Simpson10p responds:

samsung E900

Revenge of King Koopa 3 Revenge of King Koopa 3

Cool

One thing though, I read all your comments, please take out the part where it threatens if I review this, I will go to hell if you dont hate me. Anyway, I liked it.

Graphics: Sprites, ok I guess

Style: Mario

Sound: I liked it. Also how did you import a MID sounds?

Violence: When mario kills himself and when mario and bowser fights.

Interactive: Watching

Humor: Loved it. "Wake up you fat pig!" Funny.

Overall: Liked it.

mikejack145 responds:

TYVM. I liked this a lot more, lol. I will remove the comments. I kinda forgot about that... srry. Also I didn't import MIDI's. I got all the audio off of VGmusic.com, (In MIDI format) and converted it to WAV with a converter. I forgot which one it was though...

Revenge of King Koopa 4 Revenge of King Koopa 4

hahahaha

That was some funny shit. Sorry for that review for your episode 3. I did not see the reveiw you sent me.

Graphics: Its sprites, I like them.

Style: I liked how you used them.

Sound: You put the right song in the right scene.

Violence: Regular mario violence, but with custom moves.

Interactivity: ....The buttons?

Humor: Very funny. I laughed pretty hard.

Overall: I liked it. I am not the best at violence also, so I wont complain about that. So.....You did a good job. Keep it up.

p.s: By the way, is this it for the ROKK episodes. Also ignore the idiot below me, this was good.

mikejack145 responds:

lol! Funny review. THYNX. Yeah... I'm not that good at violence... Any way, I think this is it for the ROKK series... however I am making a flash called "Revenge of King Koopa: DC" (Director's Cuts). It is a whole flash about bloopers on the series. I thought about making part 5. I don't really have any more Ideas for the series. Besides a complete Poke'mon parody... that is my only idea. like... a pokemon battle, lol. But don't worry! My flash making career isn't over! I have LOTS of ideas. I have been kinda dead in flash lately... I have been spending too nmuch time on my site. ANd one last thing... I removed the threatening comments from part 3. SRRY!

The New Super Mario The New Super Mario

I love the game

But you need to compress your movie and put the JPG quality up because it looked blurry, but other than that, good job, I liked it.

TANKMEN-Snakes on a Plane TANKMEN-Snakes on a Plane

YAYYYYYYY

That was submited on my birthday.

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

------> amazing! <------

That was incredible. Graphics rocked, nice voice, I love Halo, violence was good, it was fun to watch, and it was hilarias. Overall, I loved this. 5/5

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

ROFL

That was the most hilarias thing I have seen. 4/5

HALO sprite wars online 1 HALO sprite wars online 1

Pretty good for a first flash

Usally people just do very bad stick drawing and floating text. You showed them flash!

fish-orb responds:

soz i didnt mean to mislead u but this is my 1st attempt at a sprite movie dont give me credit for a good 1st try coz ive been through all the stick figuare stage lol

Revenge of King Koopa 1 Revenge of King Koopa 1

Oookayyyyyyyy

That was compleatley odd.

mikejack145 responds:

I don't really think it was odd but whatever.